April 24, 2009

Fill Me In Friday!

I know I already made a post for today, but I forgot it was Fill Me In Friday! So here is a second post for today…

I really feel a little behind the ball lately. There is so much I want to do for the wedding but money is definitely an issue, hence the name of my blog!! I can’t the remaining vendors I need to book without deposits and well, without the money I can’t put down a deposit. I think things will get a little better in the next few weeks once Future Hubby’s second income kicks in, so we will see. Our reception site has $1,000.00 due this week so once I send that in I will see where we stand.

In more news, the dress from hell has returned. This is like a bad dream….Credit card company has come back again telling me that they are going to recharge me the $450.00 due to me not sending in supporting documents to support the dispute. This is AFTER they told me on 3/30/09 to disregard the letter telling me to send in said documents. Apparently the guy who told me that on March 30th didn’t know what he was talking about. Thank goodness I saved everything and will now send the paperwork to get my dispute approved and move on!!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the not enought money boat too. Too bad there is no such thing as a money tree because i would sure enought be a money tree farmer haha. Well I hope your money troubles get better. It would be so much easier if i just had tons to spend :)

    ReplyDelete