June 07, 2009

My Save The Date Saturday!

For months now I have been anticipating having to figure out a design for my Save The Dates. I knew I wanted something a little different but I also wanted to include an engagement picture which is not so original. After looking and looking through tons of websites and phots, I decided to DIY them.

I met one of my Bridesmaids yesterday at Archiver's to begin designing them. I figured I would need about 60 to make sure we cover everyone and have extras just in case. Once we sat down and I told her what I wanted to do, she loved the idea! We only have a couple weeks before they need to go out so I have to get cracking!

So far I have budgeted myself $50.00 without postage to do these and I think I can! Once I get them all finished and completed, I will post a picture and post the final totals of what they cost to make! $50.00 for Save The Dates is definitely broke bride approved since that's not even $1.00 each!

2 comments:

  1. Wow thats a great deal. I too have been thinking about DIY on mine too since my budget for save the dates is small too. I would love to find something thats just $1.00 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to figure out our save the dates as well. We have until October to send them out but we have no clue what to do. First we talked about having our engagemnt photo, then monogram cards. WE are on a tight budget-$150 for 200 save the dates! So please post yours so maybe we can find something that's $1 *or less* each.

    ReplyDelete