August 12, 2009

A Little Fill In...

Since I have been gone so long, I wanted to fill everyone in on what all has been happening. A LOT has happened!

We ordered the girls bridesmaid's dresses a couple of weeks ago from Netbride.com, and saved a TON of money. In the bridal salons, these babies were going for $210.00 and we got them for $147.00 each including shipping! I highly recommend this place if you are looking to save your girls some money. We ordered these in black...Take a look!


You may recall my post Fill Me In Friday 6.5.09, where Future Mom In Law and I went on a hunt for a rehearsal dinner location. Well the Future In Laws debated and they finally decided on Provinos Italian Restaurant in Cumming, GA. We booked the Library Room pictured below:


My friend Amy who also helped me put together our Save The Dates is also going to help me put together my invites that I designed. We met last weekend to plan it all out and to see what all I needed. This time, I am challenging myself to make all of these for less than $200.00 not including postage...We will have to see how that turns out...Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment