August 10, 2009

Save That Date!

Our Save The Dates are finished and in the mail. I couldn't have done it without the help of my friend and bridesmaid, Amy.

The design was by Moi, and I really love the way they came out. Some of you may recall from my post Save The Date Saturday, that my goal was to make 60 Save The Dates for under $50.00 excluding postage.

Well I am happy to announce we did just that! Here is the breakdown:

Photo Printing: $8.82, Costco
Black Cardstock: Free Because I Already Had A Pack Of 50 Sheets Of Black Cardstock
White Cardstock: $5.90, Archiver's
Pink Ribbon: $1.05, Hobby Lobby
White Stamping Ink: $9.53, Archiver's
Magnet Backing: $4.21, Walmart
Eyelets: $9.39, Ebay
Envelopes: $5.99, JoAnn's
Ez Runner Tape Adhesive: $4.16, Archiver's
Printing: Free Thanks To The Use Of Amy's Printer!

Total: $49.05...That's .81 cents a piece!

I really enjoyed making these with Amy, and couldn't be happier with the way they turned out. We decided to do two different photos from our engagement photo session, so not everyone would have the same picture. I would like to notate that I excluded the stamp from the cost of this project because I bought the stamp for our invites but decided to use it on our Save The Dates as well.

Take A Peek!


Side By Side






1 comment: