May 13, 2009

Chair Dilemma

Ok, so as you all know, our colors are black and white. The room where both our ceremony and reception look like this:



Notice the gold colors..and the chair covers. The chair covers are an additional $4.00 each. If I don't use them, the chairs are covered in a goldish upholstery. The other option is to use their brand new gold chivari chairs which look like this:



I am not crazy about the black and white chair covers, but am stuck on the gold..will it clash or will it look fine? Should I pay for the prettier chairs or just use the ballroom chairs?

Decisions, Decisions.....

1 comment:

  1. I love Chivari chairs!!! I am hoping to do black white and red at my wedding. Try to imagine those chairs with a black cushion. I think that would work for you. It also may cut the cost on chair covers. I see those chairs alot on the Platinum Wedding shows on the WE Network.

    Melsey 62

    ReplyDelete