May 12, 2009

It's Been A While

Hey ya'll! Sorry it's been several days since my last post, I have been pretty busy. To give you an update, FMIL (Future Mother In Law) and I had a productive Saturday getting some final things purchased for the engagement party that Future Hubby's parents are throwing for us THIS SATURDAY! I am so excited, I can hardly wait. It's going to be so much fun and I will be happy to see my dad and step-mom who are coming in from South Carolina!

Since I can't afford Scarlett Lillian who was featured on my blog last week, I can OBSESS over her!! I have decided that I will dedicate my blog on Sunday's to her and her incredibly amazing work...Starting this Sunday, I will feature a blog called Scarlett Sunday.

On another note, I found the table numbers I want! I found them on Etsy, by the seller Damask Diva Designs. She has some great stuff in her store, and I just love these table numbers!



The good thing here is that she can customize them! I think I want to change the number, our names and date to fuchsia. She can also change the size, make them two sided, etc! This is one more idea crossed off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment