May 22, 2009

Fill Me In Friday 5.22.09

Sorry I have been away guys! The past week and a half have been very busy in broke bride world!!

This past Saturday was a busy one for sure! My best friend and Matron of Honor and I made Cupcake Pops from the famous Bakerella Blog. They were messy but a ton of fun to make!! Afterwards we went to lunch and got manicures for the super incredible engagement party this past Saturday hosted by Future Mother and Father In Law.

My dad and step mom came into town from South Carolina and so many of our friends and close family were there. It couldn't have been better, and we really enjoyed seeing everyone. The food was good as was the company. Vickie was there taking lots of pictures and Bammer came to help too. Here are some of the pictures from the party!

Food Table Set Up



Dessert Table Set Up (Notice The Hott Cupcake Pops)



Future Hubby And I With My Mom



Us With Future Hubby's Parents



Us With Future Hubby's Family



Matron Of Honor And I



With Ricky and Bammer



Future Hubby and I



We are so thankful for everyone that helped, and especially to Future Hubby's parents!! Thank you so much to the both of you..I can't wait to officially be a part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment