May 01, 2009

Fill Me In Friday 5.1.09

TGIF ya'll!!

This has been a long week at work and I am really looking forward to the weekend. The e-party is about 2 weeks away so Future Mother In Law and I are going to do a few things for that this weekend, and I will be doing a few wedding things.

I think I have figured out what I want to do for our Save The Dates, but since I am going to do them myself, I will have to play with the layout and such.

Sending in $1,000.00 to the reception site made me want to vomit for a second, but I quickly got over it because I know we're going to have the hottest wedding eva!

I am having a hard time getting the director or music at our church to get back with me. This is really starting to get on my nerves because I can't book our DJ until I figure out what is doing what and where music wise. I have had some issues with this since the beginning and I am hoping this isn't a sign of what is to come in the future as we get closer to time. I do not have patience for people who can't take 5 minutes to get back to me. Hopefully I can get this issue resolved soon.

I decided on a cake topper a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to post pictures so here is my gorgeous cake topper that my fabulous cake baker Eileen Carter is going to put into motion for me!



Right now I am trying to figure out how to get some silhouettes made almost exactly like the ones from my post in because I love them so much!

That's it for this week...stay tuned everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment